Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How can I move in with my Canadian BF?

Go to the website of the Canadian embassy in Washington, DC. On the homepage, you will see a link Canada and the United States. Scroll down to Before Coming to Canada and there you will see information on immigration and more.

Loading, please wait...